The Corpus Christi Museum of Science & History collects and preserves natural and cultural history objects with emphasis on South Texas and its place in the world. It presents educational exhibits and programs to encourage learning related to its collections and is the marine archeology repository for Texas.
Open Tuesday-Saturday 10:00am to 5:00pm, Sunday noon to 5:00pm. Admission $9.00 for adults, $7.00 for seniors/military, $7.00 for children ages 5-12, $4.50 for Military (with ID). Free to members.
- Kid’s Corner Saturdays - Every Saturday beginning at 11 AM Treasure Hunt- Every Saturday @ 2 PM Join us every Saturday at 2 PM in the Ship Wreck! exhibit as we celebrate a 56 year Museum tradition! Treasure Hunt is a fun-filled, seek-n-find adventure where participants search for clues around the Museum. Whether solo or in a team, treasure hunters of all ages are welcome to participate and everyone wins a prize! Happy hunting!
- Science Adventures - NEW AT THE MUSEUM! Join us in the lab for Whizz-Bang-Wow science demonstrations that will leave you wanting more. Conduct experiments, create inventions, and discover all that’s awesome about science!
- Craft Corner - Let’s get crafty! Craft corner is a fun-filled hour for folks to make, create, and imagine wonderful crafts to take home! Themed & holiday crafts for the whole family to enjoy!
- Discovery Stations - NEW AT THE MUSEUM! Learning carts full of interesting factoids, fun activities, interactive demonstrations and more will be placed around the Museum for visitors to explore scientific & cultural ideas about the "what when why where & how" questions of the world around us.
- Wacky Saturdays - Celebrate wild, cool, inspirational, or just plain wacky holidays from around the world here at the Museum! Enjoy themed gallery presentations and crafts for special holidays like Tongue Twister Day, Comic Book Day, Talk-Like-A-Pirate Day, Friendship Day, Tiara Day and many more
$1.00 Off Adult and Senior Admission